13K and change

OEM Options
-BlueTooth
-USB/iPod Integration
-Sirius Sat Radio

Condition
Excellent - Hand waxed 4 times - Interior is flawless

Maintenance
1,200 mile service performed on time (transmission included). Diff fluid changed again at around 11K miles. (not neccessary but I have tracked it a few times so the diff has been used more then normal)

Mods:
-Moton Super Sport (Double Adjustable) Coil Overs - Purchased and installed by BimmerWorld (includes stock suspension - http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=564848
-BMW Carbon Fiber rear lip spoiler (perfect install)
-Painted high temp black exhaust tips
-CDV delete (work performed by BimmerWorld) (includes stock CDV in vacuum sealed bag)
-Super Blue brake fluid - Recently flushed
-Lamin-x protective film on the headlights (light smoke) and clear to protect the side valances and front of rear fender flares. Edit: Smoke film on 3rd brake light.
-Lamin-x carbon fiber dash trim (don't like it? Peels off in a few minutes)

Engine
Long story but the original engine grenaded and a replacement engine is being ordered and installed in the coming weeks. It has 6K miles and is coming from a rear end wrecked car. Installation is being performed by a reputable BMW shop in Atlanta. The car is being kept inside at this time. BMW claims the previous engine damage was caused by my dropping a bolt or something when installing a charge pipe. Either way, it will be getting a stock engine and will be driven 800-1000 miles, have the oil changed, and a sample sent to BlackStone Labs for analysis.
---If, for some reason, you want to purchase the car as is please PM me immediately. I am putting a deposit down next Monday to get the engine shipped so if you let me know prior I will sell the car as is for 36K.

Track History
- I used PFC pads (stock pads have 80-90% remaining)
- Road Atlanta - twice with Chin MotorSports
- Sebring - 3 @ 20 min sessions (I had an enduro to race that night so I used the 1M to get a little seat time on the track before the race)
- Atlanta MotorSports Park - 1 day

I will be glad to send anyone seriously interested the in car videos of the track events. I never had a single off, spin, or incident. The car performed flawlessly and was never abused. I've never missed a shift or even ground a gear.

This car was delivered on May 9th, 2011. As far as I know it was the first 1M delivered in the USA, if not very close to the first.

I would greatly appreciate it if we could keep the conversation regarding the situation with the engine and BMW's decision out of this thread. I am biting the bullet on this as I cannot fight Goliath at this time. Let's leave it at that.

Thank you for your interest,
Dan

Attached Images

Last edited by Dan Parker; 03-01-2013 at 11:14 AM..
Appreciate 0