View Single Post
      04-30-2009, 11:34 PM   #76
maddad
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Jesse 135i - Just PM'd you back but for everyone's knowlege, the intermediate pipes are taking a while. Not due to any technical build issues...we just haven't been able to time things with the test car and our fabricator to have them both with availability on the same day to finish the part.

SS Tip axlebacks are available. The $649.95 price will be valid through May then things will revert back to standard pricing. We have 2 ceramic coated tips units available as well. One is on it's way to me(finally) and pics will be posted as soon as I have them.

I just saw the first quick reivew of the first axleback we sent out. Looks like a customer might have his clips up before us which is crazy, but then, the whole built up was a little nuts and there was no sense in me posting clips that were not from the final production product. In the end we made 3 different versions of the axleback before we settled on what the final sound would be. Some long awaited clips should be up soon. Here is the link to the quick review that was just posted

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257322

R.