BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-30-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Benelli M4 semi-auto shotgun for sale, brand new in box.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,250.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
*Mods, please delete if gun sales are not allowed. I read forum rules, and didn't see anything about not being able to post them here. Thanks*
Hi,

Figured I'd give this a shot here, as this forum has been a great place to sell stuff. I'm continuing to sell off most of my gun stuff, and thought I'd try again here as previous sales attempts have been successful. Anyway, I have for sale a brand new in box, never touched, never fired, never even taken out of the wrapper Benelli M4. This is the best shotgun in the world imho. These are my absolute favorite guns, I don't think anything is better for home defense. This one has everything new, manuals, warranty card, choke tool, oil, etc. As it's factory new, the magazine tube holds five 2.75" shells. You can put another in the chamber, and one on the gate for seven shell capacity. You can mod the heck out of these things, which I did with another M4 I sold on here (this is copy pasted from another site, I sold another M4 there). I had plans to get this painted in a funky blue camo color, but I continue to lose interest in firearms as I'm getting back into cars. LoL.

Anyway, I'd like to sell it for a bit less than they're going on Gunbroker as I'd like to get rid of it quick. My price is $2,250 SHIPPED. I saw two go on GB today for over $2,350, without shipping, so I think this is a fair price. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this gun, it's flawless and was store bought. You'll be able to warranty it as the warranty card is included. All you need to do is assemble it, and it's ready to go. As well, unlike rifle ammunition, you can find all the shells you need in stores right now. I went to Cabelas and Bass Pro this weekend, and both had a full stock of all sort of shells. Buckshot, slugs, etc., they had it all.Please note, in the three pics below, I've included a picture of another M4 I own to give you an idea of what the gun looks like you'll be receiving. As you can see in the pictures, the M4 I'm selling is still in the factory wrappings. So sorry, you're only getting ONE M4 here, not the other one used for display purposes.

For payment, I accept paypal, but you must add the 3%. I'll also take postal money orders, or BoA money orders, but obviously cannot ship the gun until I receive the check. I can ship same day as payment received, shipping depot is on the way home from work. If interested, please either PM me here, or email me at: nickcigich@hotmail.com If you email me, please also PM here as sometimes my email blocks what it thinks are spam, but in reality are real messages.

Finally, I will only ship to your FFL, and only to states where this gun is legal to own. Double finally, I live in Chesterfield Missouri, which is a suburb of St. Louis. Thank you for your time.

Attached Images

Last edited by NickyC; 01-30-2013 at 10:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 09:33 PM   #2
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Awesome shotgun. Hard to find too.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 10:31 PM   #3
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
Thanks! Yes indeed, they are the best. Most fun gun to shoot ever. I'm going to keep one, mod it up a bit more, then call it a day. I say forgot all the "evil" looking nasty rifles, and get one of these. Way more useful for home defense, and will NEVER jam or malfunction. The M4 of mine below has cycled over 5k shells in the past 4 years, and never had a single jam or malfunction since I purchased it new. This thing is far more devasting up close than any rifle imho. Check out how you can make an M4 look, here's a pic of one of my other ones!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 11:00 PM   #4
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC
Quote:
Thanks! Yes indeed, they are the best. Most fun gun to shoot ever. I'm going to keep one, mod it up a bit more, then call it a day. I say forgot all the "evil" looking nasty rifles, and get one of these. Way more useful for home defense, and will NEVER jam or malfunction. The M4 of mine below has cycled over 5k shells in the past 4 years, and never had a single jam or malfunction since I purchased it new. This thing is far more devasting up close than any rifle imho. Check out how you can make an M4 look, here's a pic of one of my other ones!
That thing is absolutely more devastating up close than a rifle, but really they do not compete. You need both. I have an 870 tactical kitted out. I wanted a beneli m4 but the wait time was too long so I invested in another rifle.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 11:05 PM   #5
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
That thing is absolutely more devastating up close than a rifle, but really they do not compete. You need both. I have an 870 tactical kitted out. I wanted a beneli m4 but the wait time was too long so I invested in another rifle.
Roger! I just sold off my rifles due to the fact I'm not paying $1 a round in this current climate. I had less than 1k rounds of .223 left, and you can shoot that up in 2-3 trips to the range. I might get another rifle in a year or two when all this madness blows over, but we're going to be seeing ammo shortages for the next 6-12 months easy imho.

However, shotgun shells appear to be in full supply! ;P
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2013, 10:10 AM   #6
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep

Garage List
It's insane that 223/5.56 is as much as 308 right now.

Shotguns and pistol ammo has been fine.

Good luck on your sale.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #7
TheSt|G
Resident Tamed Racing Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 911, 130is, E39 M5, E36 M3

Not sure where you guys are shopping, but my gun store sells 556/223 at 50 cents a round all day long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
What US made parts did you swap on there?
      02-03-2013, 12:51 AM   #8
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|G View Post
Not sure where you guys are shopping, but my gun store sells 556/223 at 50 cents a round all day long.

What US made parts did you swap on there?
Have you been to this shop in the past month or so? I'd bet you they no longer have any ammo, and it sure isn't 50 cents a round.

5 parts, forend, follower, hammer, disconnector, and trigger. All parts made by Freedom Fighter Tactical. What, were you trying to zap me with your 922(r) savy or something? ;P
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #9
TheSt|G
Resident Tamed Racing Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 911, 130is, E39 M5, E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Have you been to this shop in the past month or so? I'd bet you they no longer have any ammo, and it sure isn't 50 cents a round.

5 parts, forend, follower, hammer, disconnector, and trigger. All parts made by Freedom Fighter Tactical. What, were you trying to zap me with your 922(r) savy or something? ;P
I work there, so I know exactly what the prices are. $105 for cases of 200. We have tons.

Wasn't trying to "zap" you, just trying to figure out if you were up on what is legal. I help people avoid silly felonies like that all day so it is simply second nature.