BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #23
drunkenmagnum
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Looks great, well done.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #24
cheshirecat79
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 370z & 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheart1013mm View Post
More aggressive and no camber. dropped on ST is the same as dropped on KW as they are the same company and same setup other than the fact that ST only has 5 year warranty.
yeah- i can see on your first couple of pictures that it seems they come out about 5mm more front/rear than that offset. pretty crazy fitment.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 12:32 PM   #25
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
love fitment, great setup!
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2013, 10:04 AM   #26
kpsingh0
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

I fail to believe without the specs
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2013, 11:21 AM   #27
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpsingh0 View Post
I fail to believe without the specs
Some secrets are worth keeping to oneself . With some help from Google, it's easy to figure out my specs
      10-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #28
kpsingh0
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1013mm View Post
Some secrets are worth keeping to oneself . With some help from Google, it's easy to figure out my specs
Google is a big place...
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #29
Wescuddles
Captain
Rep
Drives: bsm 135i

I don't understand why some people try to act like the god of stance and won't give up their offsets lol. You challenge people? Give up the specs! It's not the end of the world if someone runs a similar set up.
Anyways, I'm building some rs's to 18x10 et32 18x9 et37 full drop on STs and no camber. When I fit them after the build (6 weeks) I will accept your challenge
Ps. No hate. Wheels look sick, as usual.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #30
iheart1013mm
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wescuddles View Post
I don't understand why some people try to act like the god of stance and won't give up their offsets lol. You challenge people? Give up the specs! It's not the end of the world if someone runs a similar set up.
Anyways, I'm building some rs's to 18x10 et32 18x9 et37 full drop on STs and no camber. When I fit them after the build (6 weeks) I will accept your challenge
Thats the best thing about the whole offset game. People put in a lot of time and $$$ to get the best looking setup and when they do, they don't just give out all their work like that. Other's need to work on it too. Your rears will need a camber adjustment or fender cut btw.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #31
Wescuddles
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheart1013mm
Quote:
Thats the best thing about the whole offset game. People put in a lot of time and $$$ to get the best looking setup and when they do, they don't just give out all their work like that. Other's need to work on it too. Your rears will need a camber adjustment or fender cut btw.
Meh. This platform is the only one that has an "offset game". Every other platform people give up their offsets. Look at the 3series boards - it's no secret what people run and why should it be? Because it makes you cool? Mehhhh.
If you're looking for a challenge then post your specs.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #32
iheart1013mm
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328I

Quote:
Meh. This platform is the only one that has an "offset game". Every other platform people give up their offsets. Look at the 3series boards - it's no secret what people run and why should it be? Because it makes you cool? Mehhhh.
Because everyone and their mom has an e9x now.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2013, 11:54 PM   #33
Wescuddles
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheart1013mm
Quote:
Because everyone and their mom has an e9x now.
Point being? It's more acceptable for us to challenge people to fit something more aggressive without providing offsets because it's a "game" about keeping your wheel specs to have an exclusive fitment that you've spent a ton of time and money on? If the point isn't to provide specs why bother posting here? So people can boost your ego? I wouldn't say anything if there was a heading saying "most aggressive" or a challenge for something more aggressive. Post the specs and we will see who's more aggressive. If the intention isn't to provide offsets, widths and tire sizes then don't call people out.

Pretty ignorant stance on "stance" lol
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2013, 03:39 AM   #34
AnooooOH
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: M235i

I don`t care about this "game" lol. But some people need to be the best on at least one thing. But I don`t get what makes them special when throwing a set of wheels on a car.

But btt! I really like the look of the car and its oveall look.
and where did you get the splitter under the sideskirts?

MANHART MH2 400 Partout
FS: MANHART MHtronik Tuning Box
http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showt...5#post18819345
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2013, 04:27 AM   #35
kobeballer96
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6SPD E82

give us offests and tire specs or i call bs lol
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2013, 06:12 AM   #36
Fifty3bags
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Quote:
Point being? It's more acceptable for us to challenge people to fit something more aggressive without providing offsets because it's a "game" about keeping your wheel specs to have an exclusive fitment that you've spent a ton of time and money on? If the point isn't to provide specs why bother posting here? So people can boost your ego? I wouldn't say anything if there was a heading saying "most aggressive" or a challenge for something more aggressive. Post the specs and we will see who's more aggressive. If the intention isn't to provide offsets, widths and tire sizes then don't call people out.

I agree with this guy. Seems like every thread I've read of yours comes off as showing you want to be the "most aggressive" but how will anyone know if you really are dong what you say when you don't post the specs you are running. I really don't see why it is such a big deal to keep the offset of your wheels secretive, just so no one else can have the same or better offsets?

With that being said, your car has always looked great, and I like you're pushing the boundaries of the 1 series platform.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2013, 06:24 AM   #37
Wescuddles
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty3bags
Quote:

I agree with this guy. Seems like every thread I've read of yours comes off as showing you want to be the "most aggressive" but how will anyone know if you really are dong what you say when you don't post the specs you are running. I really don't see why it is such a big deal to keep the offset of your wheels secretive, just so no one else can have the same or better offsets?

With that being said, your car has always looked great, and I like you're pushing the boundaries of the 1 series platform.
Don't get me wrong I think the car is gorgeous and the wheels look great. But if you claim a benchmark for most aggressive set of wheels (on coils no camber) and don't provide specs it comes off as a bit "douchey".
It's like going to the gym claiming you can lift the most and when someone asks how much you bench you say it's a secret. lol wut.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #38
ASPEC135i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: sideways always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty3bags View Post

Quote:
Don't get me wrong I think the car is gorgeous and the wheels look great. But if you claim a benchmark for most aggressive set of wheels (on coils no camber) and don't provide specs it comes off as a bit "douchey".
It's like going to the gym claiming you can lift the most and when someone asks how much you bench you say it's a secret. lol wut.
+99

Good looking car as always though!
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #39
Stohlen
Major
Rep
Drives: AW 135i

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [5.66]
Secrets are lame in the car modding game...

1. You can't claim to be the best without any proof...
2. How are you going to improve to be more aggressive if noone else is challenging you? No one else is ever going to challenge your so called title if they don't know what they are aiming for...

I have the widest tires in the rear of a 135i with stock fenders that I'm aware of... 285s. But i'll gladly give out my specs to anyone who asks... i they beat me, great!!! Then ill be able to mimic them and get wider rubber under my car. Its a win-win for everyone. That being said vehicle performance clearly isn't a consideration to you, so maybe you have a different outlook on things with wheels that are just for looks.

All complaints of secrecy aside... I don't get the facination of this claim for most agressive wheels... You spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to get your wheels to stick out another quarter of an inch, but you still are forced to run the same do nothing, strecthed tires on it. It doesn't really look any different than all your other wheels....
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #40
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
      10-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #41
DTR
1 day...