View Single Post
      12-11-2019, 10:36 AM   #173
dzid_
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i 2011 DCT

The suspension.., but I also am wondering how different brake pad materials affect the control. Next time I am putting OEM on the rear (I don't know what I have currently, but experiencing this one issue I reported earlier
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzid_ View Post
My main issue with the software is that under first wheel slip detected I usually get massive clunk due to engine torque cut.
It almost feels like engine blow-up or something. But next time wheels are about to slip during the drive it doesn't happen anymore. It's just gradual engine intervention.
That is with No-DTC or DTC button one press.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brakthru View Post
I've tuned out as many nannies possible in the dsc and tailored it to my driving style. I recently disabled ECBA(electronic control braking actuation). There is still very little assistance(slight power reduction and brake adjustments) when needed.
The DCS tuning is something I want to try. Do you know if it possible to have DTC behaviour in normal drive mode (without pressing the DTC button)?
I am asking because it pisses me off that in my DME the DTC disables Sport throttle mapping.

Maybe the BMS Pedal would be a solution for me. I wasn't aware of that!
Though I am a bit concerned about safety since this is surely not certified hardware which is messing with critical ASIL D level safety system. I guess it was tested on other people though
Appreciate 0