BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-30-2018, 07:52 PM   #1
grafguy86
grafguy86
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 535i M-Sport

Breyton GTS Wheels for Free - pickup only in St. Louis

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Wheels are Free for the taking in St. Louis. You can come pick them up at my house or I will meet in Clayton, MO, otherwise I will need compensation. Please read full description.

I have some Breyton GTS or GTS-R wheels leftover from when I had my 1 series. They are the matte black color. These wheels were on my car when I bought it, but they suffered from the notorious cracks in the wheel lips. I think the fronts 1-2 of the tiny cracks, but can't recall off hand. Can't recall on the rears, but I remember there were fewer than the fronts. They held air just fine, I just wanted to go with the stock look so I never looked into repairing them. They may or may not need to be repaired, but I would if it were me I would have them repaired rather than continue driving on them. They do not have tires. I can get pictures, but they have just been sitting in my garage for a while taking up space and I want to get rid of them. I want to do as little work on this as possible. If I don't get a taker, I will just scrap them for metal or toss them. If you want to try to re-sell, then go for it.

Only way I will ship is if you compensate me for shipping cost and time for packaging, so I think, it will be cost prohibitive when you combine it with repair cost.

Appreciate 0
      05-02-2018, 06:56 AM   #2
grafguy86
grafguy86
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 535i M-Sport

I looked at the wheels and the fronts 3 of the hairline cracks and the rears have 2.

Fronts: 18x7.5 et 45
Rears: 18x8.5 et 48

Wheels DO NOT come with lug nuts or tires.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2018, 08:34 AM   #3
beepoop
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i M Sport 6 MT

Sorry to hear that! Would you mind comment about the wheel quality? The reason I asked is that there are a brand new set for sale in my area. They look nice but I have seen bad reviews about they crack easily. Did you hit potholes badly? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2018, 10:03 AM   #4
TJS3.0
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i with M pakcage

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafguy86 View Post
Wheels are Free for the taking in St. Louis. You can come pick them up at my house or I will meet in Clayton, MO, otherwise I will need compensation. Please read full description.

I have some Breyton GTS or GTS-R wheels leftover from when I had my 1 series. They are the matte black color. These wheels were on my car when I bought it, but they suffered from the notorious cracks in the wheel lips. I think the fronts 1-2 of the tiny cracks, but can't recall off hand. Can't recall on the rears, but I remember there were fewer than the fronts. They held air just fine, I just wanted to go with the stock look so I never looked into repairing them. They may or may not need to be repaired, but I would if it were me I would have them repaired rather than continue driving on them. They do not have tires. I can get pictures, but they have just been sitting in my garage for a while taking up space and I want to get rid of them. I want to do as little work on this as possible. If I don't get a taker, I will just scrap them for metal or toss them. If you want to try to re-sell, then go for it.

Only way I will ship is if you compensate me for shipping cost and time for packaging, so I think, it will be cost prohibitive when you combine it with repair cost.
Im very interested in this i live in st louis, whats your number so i can text you
Appreciate 0