BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-16-2008, 12:53 PM   #1
Mic
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 128i Cashmere silver

Center caps **GILL**

Where can I find those thing in your web site :iono:

That's the only thing missing to pull my credit card out of my pocket

:bangdesk:
      10-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
Gary@TireRack
United_States
Rep
Drives: Formerly 1995 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic View Post
Where can I find those thing in your web site :iono:

That's the only thing missing to pull my credit card out of my pocket

:bangdesk:
Sorry about the trouble. They won't show on the site. I can add them for you after you order online or we can do it over the phone. Whichever works best for you.

Gill

Please refer to 'Gary/E90 Post' as your previous contact when you order online to help support this forum.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
Mic
Private First Class
Rep

Exactly 20 second after I proceed my order I received a call from Tirerack to confirm that I was aware that my choice or tire was not run flat one !!

Great services

So while I have him on the phone I ask for the BMW center cap and he said that they do not fit on my wheels

Just to be sure I'll forward you my order (email) to see if you can find me something

Thanks Gill !
      10-17-2008, 03:25 PM   #4
Gary@TireRack
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic View Post
Exactly 20 second after I proceed my order I received a call from Tirerack to confirm that I was aware that my choice or tire was not run flat one !!

Great services

So while I have him on the phone I ask for the BMW center cap and he said that they do not fit on my wheels

Just to be sure I'll forward you my order (email) to see if you can find me something

Thanks Gill !
Hi Mic,

Yes the BMW caps do fit your rims and I know the exact part number you need. Give me a call or pm anytime and we can ship a set out for you.

This is a good example of how placing your order through the "shop now" link at the top of the page, or by calling me directly will increase the efficiency of your order. Otherwise, you risk the order being cared for by another representative, who may not know our vehicles quite as well.

Gill

Please refer to 'Gary/E90 Post' as your previous contact when you order online to help support this forum.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2008, 06:23 PM   #5
pkcormier
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

Gil, does tire rack sell bmw center caps for the Breyton GTS-R wheels?
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2008, 07:48 PM   #6
Mic
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill@Tirerack.com View Post
Hi Mic,

Yes the BMW caps do fit your rims and I know the exact part number you need. Give me a call or pm anytime and we can ship a set out for you.

This is a good example of how placing your order through the "shop now" link at the top of the page, or by calling me directly will increase the efficiency of your order. Otherwise, you risk the order being cared for by another representative, who may not know our vehicles quite as well.

Gill
That's what I've done :iono: everytime I have visit the tirerack web site I was log on 1Addicts and clic the ''top corner'' banner

But I assume that I should have procced my order direct from you via phone because now it's too late... my order was shipped this morning
      10-20-2008, 07:33 AM   #7
Gary@TireRack
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkcormier View Post
Gil, does tire rack sell bmw center caps for the Breyton GTS-R wheels?
Yes, we sure do. $6 each.

Appreciate 0