BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-16-2008, 02:18 PM   #45
damian
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red135 View Post
And if you hold your finger on the door handle the windows / sunroof will close.
I did know the roll down/sunroof trick, but didn't know you could close them back up by doing this.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #46
imported_Dodgy
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: SG 135i 6M

Discovered another annoying thing about CA.

Walked out to the car this morning and boot wouldn't open! Tried drivers door, nothing!

Having just tinted my windows, I thought I'd been hit by the dreaded "tinting screws the CA bug".

Anyway, once I went back into the house and got my keys, CA started working again. :drinking:

Bring on fingerprint recognision and retinal scanning!
      06-17-2008, 06:30 PM   #47
Kiety
The ONE
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i Cabriolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgy View Post
Discovered another annoying thing about CA.

Walked out to the car this morning and boot wouldn't open! Tried drivers door, nothing!

Having just tinted my windows, I thought I'd been hit by the dreaded "tinting screws the CA bug".

Anyway, once I went back into the house and got my keys, CA started working again. :drinking:

Bring on fingerprint recognision and retinal scanning!
I can SO see myself doing that.

Appreciate 0
      06-18-2008, 09:40 PM   #48
Menace
Hello my name is Wency
Philippines
Rep
Drives: E82-E46-S13

I can only anticipate now.
      06-19-2008, 12:06 AM   #49
runNgun
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by investor27 View Post
With the Comfort Access, can you program for two people? So if my wife gets to the passenger side first and wanted to get in, can she open the door as well?
You get two CA fobs and you can set one for youself and one for your wife. However, I'm curious if the driver's seat will switch to your settings with your wife already in the car when you get in. I'll have to test it out with my two fobs.

Btw CA has also messed with my mind. When driving my wife's car I still use the key remote to unlock the doors, but put the key back into my pocket. After getting into the car I have to dig the key out to start up the engine. Its worse when I drive one of the cars at work, they don't even have a remote. And off topic, but after the first day those great sports seats have made every other car I use a pain in the back. I never realized how unsupportive the others were.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2008, 01:12 AM   #50
Zuzu
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2C HS 6MT

And.....DONT leave your fob in your pocket when washing or drying the car...
The car unlocking and locking will drive you nuts..

My car is so touch sensitive that any where in the vicinity of the door handle's activates her..
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2008, 01:38 AM   #51
Swift135
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 330d, M3 DCT E92

After a week of driving, parking at shops etc, my son opened up the locked passenger door just with his hand?? Then I found the second fob stuffed under the books in the bin section of the passenger door, was left there since delivery of the car.
      06-19-2008, 02:55 AM   #52
Zuzu
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2C HS 6MT

Oooopss...How lucky where you?
Appreciate 0