BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-18-2022, 05:10 AM   #1
hopefulRomantic
Rep
Drives: '11 135i, '19 mx5, '18 mustang

FS: 2011 135i, DCT, 62k miles, Stock.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi 1er forum users!

Since I am moving to Iowa for law school, I am unfortunately going to be selling my 135i. I had initially planned to keep the car for quite a while longer. My search for a good 1 series lasted a better part of 2 years. When their mileage is too low, it usually means they were not driven and therefore every part on there is unchanged and old. When their mileage is too high, it usually means that many parts are nearing their end. It's only when they are regularly driven with a decent amount of mileage and an impressive maintenance record, that you know you won't be spending thousands on repairs the moment you take possession of the car. I was very torn between keeping the car and selling it, but after a lengthy discussion with some of my car friends, I have decided this 1er deserves more than being driven year round commuting on Midwestern roads, soaking up salt, potholes, and hail.

Mechanically perfect, visually 8/10 with usual wears.

History of the car:
I picked up this car around October 2021 in Texas, from a fellow 1 series forum user. I then drove the car from Houston to upstate New York, where it was stored away for the winter. From what Carfax and what the previous owner has shown, the car has always been kept in stock form and serviced at BMW dealerships. During the 6 months of owning the car, I have put on about 3k miles.

Specifications/modifications:
per m-decoder:https://www.mdecoder.com/decode/wbauc9c59bvm09461
2011 135i- DCT, Crimson Red, Sports Package, Value package, Sports seats, Boston Black Leather interior.
The car's in stock form, save for the wheels and tires. There are no engine modifications, no exhaust modifications, and no chassis/suspension modifications. The wheels are changed due to one of the stock ones developing a hairline crack in the barrel and the inside lip, rendering it unable to hold air. I splurged and bought brand new APEX EC-7s with Continental Extreme Contacts, which alone cost 2 grand. I still have the stock rims and tires, albeit they were in fairly used shape.

Maintenance:
The 1st owner of the car serviced it according to BMW intervals at their dealership. I only had the Carfax report as a source for the 1st owner.
The 2nd owner, whom I purchased the car from, mostly did the same. Since my ownership of the car has been a short one so far and with very little mileage, I have only had to replace the front tie rods on the car during alignment. The major repairs that I have proof of are the ones from the 2nd owner. These include the AC evaporator, High Pressure Fuel Pump, Belt tensioner assembly, interior trim pieces, and coolant pump and thermostat. I would be happy to provide a vin and proof for maintenance such as receipts and alignment data in direct messages.

Attached Images

Last edited by hopefulRomantic; 05-31-2022 at 03:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2022, 07:11 PM   #2
hopefulRomantic
Rep

Update: Adjusted price
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2022, 01:30 PM   #3
hopefulRomantic
Rep

Bump