BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-02-2011, 04:32 AM   #1
cowbs
Blow Dryed Hair
Rep
Drives: Alpine/++Beige E93 M3

Recommend a place for service? (Los Angeles)

Hey guys,

Usually I take my car into Steve Thomas when it needs service but it's becoming a hassle to drive out from Santa Monica. I need to have the car looked at again with my battery unable to hold a charge and now my cabin mic not working. The soonest ST said they can get me in is more than two weeks out and not being able to use my phone in the car really makes me want to get it fixed sooner than that.

So I thought I would see if it's worth taking my car into a dealer different from where I bought it and ask around to find out if there's a recommended place closer to home on the west side. Car is still under warranty (my08 e93) and all.

Where do you take your car in for service? Happy with them? How easy is it to get a loaner (ST is great but I usually have to schedule way in advance for one).

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2011, 09:55 AM   #2
geneatals
Ninja
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 530e

I go to center bmw in sherman oaks, my SA is Andre....been going there for almost 4 years (3 of those years was with a bmw not purchased from them), nothing but good things to say...

they are off Van Nuys blvd, where the 101 and 405 meet, so depending on traffic, it's not too bad of a drive from west LA...

here's a recent thread RE: center bmw and their service

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ght=center+bmw